Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Earth Hour, a small way to make a big differerence

Has anyone talked about Earth Hour yet? On Saturday at 9 PM Eastern Time, a number of people all around the world are turning out unnecessa…

Started by Connie Weber

1 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by cprofitt

Happy Easter to all members!

Started by Jagdeep Singh Pannu

0 Mar 21, 2008

Help with lesson plans?

Does anyone have any examples of lesson plans that incorporate the use of music? If so, could they be e-mailed to me? Example: Singing a s…

Started by Joe Sherwood

5 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by James Dykstra

WebOS

Is anyone working with WebOS systems? They look like they hold promise but may be too new to be usable yet. Talk about low Total Cost of Ow…

Started by Gerald Logan

4 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Gerald Logan

Dear Hummingbird ...

A true story... How precious you are. I have been watching you in my garden since I first saw you, neck outstretched with beak opened to…

Started by Frank, Divergent Learner

0 Feb 3, 2008

Internet Anthropologist Jonathan Harris..Have you seen this?

I find this amazing and wanted to share it. I have blogged on it on my site; more links can be found in the Maze Blog. As a social studies…

Started by Sue Palmer

0 Jan 30, 2008

Share your recipe for student review? :)

Hi I just finished my latest review podcast for my students and I thought I would share the recipe. :) First, I start with a powerpoint- I…

Started by Sue Palmer

5 Jan 10, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

Another Fun Tool

I found Shelfari at Teach A Gifted Child. You can see my shelf here. I haven't searched the site carefully but it looks like when you click…

Started by Nancy Bosch

11 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Please help make a new blogger's day...

Hi- A coworker has just started a blog to support his teacher training efforts. I helped him put a Clustrmap on his blog. Since his backgr…

Started by ruthokoye

13 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by kolson

An Unworthy Debate

A diversion from the regular education-themed post. Some things are simply not worth my (your?) time. To wit: The debate over whether fest…

Started by Andrew

1 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by cprofitt

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service