Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cute clips when you (and the students) need a break!

Some of us will have a little time off over the next few days. :)Sometimes it is helpful to take a breather in the classroom as well! On my…

Started by Sue Palmer

6 Nov 21, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Voicethread

Here is a voicethread that I created on Christmas Around the World, it should actually be about Holidays Around the World, so if you celebr…

Started by Craig Scribner

0 Nov 8, 2007

Hope you are all safe!

To all those of you in Southern California impacted by the fires, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. I was evacuated for a couple of da…

Started by Adina Sullivan

0 Oct 25, 2007

Video games:Friend or Foe?

I cross posted this on my page's blog as well but it seems as if most people share my ning habits. I tend to stay in the discussion area of…

Started by Brad Davis

7 Oct 3, 2007
Reply by Kelly Christopherson

Poll - Do "13 of us rule the world"?

..crossposted from my blog Out of sheer curiosity, I've added a poll to the sidebar of my blogger blog. This is one of the new features rol…

Started by SusanTsairi

2 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

Hogwarts 2.0 ?

Alright, so I am a Harry Potter fanatic. My classroom is littered with fake wands, flying Harry Potter quidditch figurines, and dozens of p…

Started by Mitch Fowler

12 Aug 3, 2007
Reply by Kelly Christopherson

Back-to-School Survey

I am very curious about what schools and districts are asking teachers to do to prepare for the first day of school. Please take my survey.…

Started by Donna Hebert

12 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by Donna Hebert

iPhones

iphones seem really cool. Man, I wish I had one! But what do we really know about the devices and how they might impact a network? I ran ac…

Started by Julia Osteen

0 Jul 20, 2007

NECCBUD: Didja Get One?

As I admired my NECC magnolia blossom this morning I got to wondering, where did the other 3,999 go? If you got a bud at the opening keyno…

Started by Jane Krauss

0 Jul 2, 2007

Good Technology training should be like a ....

Okay, here is a starter topic: Good education technology training should be like a ........ because ......... I am writing an article that…

Started by Tim Holt

14 Jun 28, 2007
Reply by Greg Noack

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service