Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collaborative Video Project

Create a short video that answers the question: Where do you see education 20, 40, and 60 years from now? Website: http://vidsnacks.ning.c

Started by Tim Holt

0 Jun 14, 2009

I need your opinion!

Hello Everyone, We need your opinions for students to listen to about the question "Should classics be required reading in today's schools…

Started by Rebecca Pilver

0 May 14, 2009

chatting

hoe does chatting work on classroom 2.0? I see others online but I see no conversations, only what I type.

Started by Stephen Gibbs

0 May 11, 2009

Time for a song?

Share the lyrics of your favorite song(s) about school, learning and teaching. Some of my favorites include... We learned more from a thre…

Started by Johnathan Chase

9 May 11, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas

Our VolunteerSpot blogger interviewed teachers and parents earlier in the year for our simple eBook, The Greatest Gifts for Teachers. Give…

Started by Karen B

0 Apr 27, 2009

Let's Get Networked on Twitter Too!

** TWITTER STATUS UPDATE: The site seems to be running as normal again! As teachers, educators, students and administrators in education…

Started by Frank, Divergent Learner

66 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Leigh Newton

Win The World's Funniest Ed Tech Photos Contest!

Want to win a shiny new digital camera or a free pass to NECC 2009? Then you might be interested in our "World's Funniest Ed Tech Photo" co…

Started by Joseph Corbett

1 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

Grey Technology

How about a stroll down memory lane? A few months ago, I found some old disk holding data from older disk (back to floppy floppies), and h…

Started by Anne Pemberton

0 Apr 4, 2009

Anyone using Google SketchUp?

I've been teaching SketchUp as a unit in middle school for the last 3 years, with each year seems to turn out better than the last. My ques…

Started by GeneralChaos

7 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by guzman

Check out this video: Never Stop Learning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfew0YcDTo Great video advocating the importance of education to all of our futures.

Started by Erik

0 Mar 6, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service