Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pneumatics Components for LEGO RCX?

I am presently teaching a control technology course to middle school students. I utilize the Lego Mindstorms RCX Robotic Invention System f…

Started by Trevor Coates

4 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by SniperTeamTango

Holiday Greetings Across the Planet

Hello, I am preparing a voicethread collection of holiday greetings to share with all of you and with Skipper Rich Wilson as he continues s…

Started by Lorraine

0 Dec 17, 2008

Christmas eCard (With Video)

Created By PPT to eCard in Family Pack They provide a quiz game to win a free copy of family pack now.

Started by Sabrina Fu

0 Dec 15, 2008

So this is Christmas

Uploaded on authorSTREAM by aSGuest6305

Started by Mark Cruthers

0 Dec 14, 2008

Google in Education

I have recently attended a conference in Rochester, NY. I went to two Google sessions and met many educators interested in using Google but…

Started by Dorit Eilon

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Dorit Eilon

Plurk

How many of you are Plurking? Kevin Honeycutt has asked me to explore Plurk, so I promised I would. However, it would be much more fun to e…

Started by Tim Holt

5 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by lorir

Web Sites you just have to Try and Have Fun With

"cause sometimes a girl's just gotta have FUN Shidonni Draww and animate an animal or drawing right on line! Block Posterscreate any size…

Started by Kelley Irish

0 Oct 6, 2008

Why do School Curricula Ignore the History of Computing and the Internet?

(Cross-posted on my blog). I was struck by this question at a recent visit to the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA. Kitty-corn…

Started by Shuchi Grover

7 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Poolboy

Fame, I want to live forever....

Okay - I have to admit to the real reason I'm so excited about Web 2.0. I want to be famous. Okay, maybe only among a couple hundrend schoo…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

25 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Durff

Are you ready for some powerschool?

Hi I just posted this YouTube video on my Blog in the Maze and thought I would ask if anyone has any experience with "Power School"? It lo…

Started by Sue Palmer

0 Aug 19, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service