Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Should We Decorate a Technology Classroom with a Web 2.0 spin?

Web 2.0 is collaborative an personal, so shouldn't classroom decorations be as well? I have to admit I am very much not the decorator. I t…

Started by Daniel Rezac

3 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Amber Coggin

Color of Cosmetic

Pigments and dyes are used in products to impart a color. Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is a white pigment that is mined. In combination with nat…

Started by sunnye

0 Aug 3, 2008

Job Board

Maybe we should get Steve to make a job board? I just set one up in the Resources Wiki, all the way down at the bottom.... http://www.clas

Started by Michael Staton

0 Jul 31, 2008

Honor Committee

Does anyone have experience using an Honor "jury" to listen to cases where students have broken the signed "honor code" in Middle School? W…

Started by Terri Jacobson

0 Jul 29, 2008

Just for fun--Teachaholic discussion

You might be a teachaholic if... "Teachaholics" discussion going on in the Elementary Reading Teachers Forum. Join us!

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

0 Jul 26, 2008

Any artist want to collaborate on a Comic?

Hi everyone I have just decided to plunge into the world of making comics for the very first time. I am using an online comic creator (Str…

Started by Kevin H.

1 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Kevin H.

Learn about Ice Hockey!

Hey, I'm trying out a public session on WiZiQ in which I will be teaching hockey or "ice hockey". I'm Canadian we typically don't put the…

Started by Dave Grewal

1 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by John Plummer

Empowering Children - Where to draw the line?

Varni posted this thought-provoking parenting question on educatorslog.in that applies to many of us who are parents and teachers here. Sh…

Started by Shuchi Grover

0 Apr 16, 2008

This May Make You Smile

I have a great idea for podcasts. I have been stewing for weeks about learning how to do podcasts and teaching my kids how to do them. I've…

Started by Nancy Bosch

15 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

Where's Waldo? Google Got Involved!

Melanie Coles’ 2008 Emily Carr Institute Graduation Project has us looking for VERY BIG Waldos. See her blog here and read more about the p…

Started by Nancy Bosch

1 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service