Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buy Registered Passports, ( rekinnajj@gmail.com)Drivers license,IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL,GRE,GMAT,SAT Certificates Without Attending The Exam etc ....

Buy Registered Passports, ( rekinnajj@gmail.com)Drivers license,IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL,GRE,GMAT,SAT  Certificates Without Attending The Ex…

Started by karol wohtyla

0 May 31, 2016

The Survival Guide for Making it to Summer Break

The beginning of June is usually characterized by glossy eyed, frizzy haired teachers who are frantically grading student assignments or ar…

Started by Ed Vectus

0 May 26, 2016

BUY QUALITY FAKE/REAL PASSPORTS,IDS,DL,VISAS,SS CARDS(auther.mark92@hotmail.com

Hello,  we can make you both real and fake documents.However, the real documents are more expensive than the fake becauseit takes time, ski…

Started by auther mark

0 Apr 7, 2016

Podcasting from the Classroom

I have recently discovered the potential in podcasting as an educational tool.  As an English teacher, we are supposed to be teaching commu…

Started by Kelly Schanzer

4 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Taylor Hutto

Children's Literature - How do you Choose the Best Books for your Classroom?

What attracts you most to the literature you provide for your students? Is it the genre, the illustrations or the text? Here are 5 things t…

Started by Ed Vectus

0 Mar 16, 2016

Would you pick One Tablet or One IWB?

So I was at a meeting where were asked to vote on this question. Would you rather have a tablet (with a wireless connection to the data pro…

Started by David Sladkey

17 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by kenxie

Educational Survey: Video Game Play and Gender-Related Attitudes

Are you over the age of 18 and enjoy playing video games regularly? If so, you are invited to participate in a research study examining the…

Started by Colleen Hunter

0 Mar 2, 2014

Google Docs Survey

I recently learned how to make a Google Docs survey. When I first heard about making an online survey, I thought "that seems too complicate…

Started by Meredith Anne Hinkle

0 Feb 11, 2014

Free Stuff for Teachers

Okay, I admit I love free stuff! Who doesn't? My new quest is to find free stuff for teachers. Especially English teachers. I recently hear…

Started by Connie Hubble

7 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Megan Mueller

How did you choose your profile photo?

It seems that some people try to look good (I know I did), some don't want to show their face, and some look kind of scary (no offence, I w…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

46 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Mel J. Janousek

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service