Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

СМИ и МЕДИА

Журналистика сегодня все еще остается профессией взрослых, но уже каждому ребенку необходимо понимать, как журналисты создают тексты, знаки…

Started by Rakitina Nadezhda Nicolayevna

0 Dec 16, 2011

Best example of a Wiki geared for DP Biology

'12knights DP Biology Wiki' formally known as ‘DP biology wiki' http://12knights.pbworks.com/w/page/722295/DP%20biology%20at%20GSIS 

Started by Rita Lauren De Vries

0 Dec 14, 2011

Information Overload!

With so many wonderful and beneficial sources of information out there, how do you know when to say ‘enough is enough’? Information overloa…

Started by Rita Lauren De Vries

1 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Jody Yates

uses of websited to learn English

Hi, I am using many websites to enhance kids learning about English using ICT  like for smaller kids, arrange the letters Alphabetically, o…

Started by Swati Kakade

0 Nov 16, 2011

Teach "Oxymoron" with....zombies??

Zombies are just big, scary walking Oxymorons. Teach a lesson about oxymorons with examples from hip-hop, literature and zombie movies w…

Started by Flocabulary

0 Oct 26, 2011

Dear First Lady Michelle Obama: I Love Redwoods! An Art Contest for Kids!

K-12 students are invited to create a picture of what they love most about a redwood park or reserve. Save the Redwoods League's "Dear Firs…

Started by Save The Redwoods League

0 Sep 2, 2011

How do you grab content from a screen on a PC or a Mac?

I know I've taught you how to do this in class, but now I'd like you to demonstrate it for everyone - each of you.  So, use the discussion…

Started by Dave Eveland

34 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Cara Wilkinson

How do you think today's learner's differ from kids 5, 10, 20 years ago?

How are you teaching them differently?

Started by Courtney Harritt

0 Aug 3, 2011

Cordwell World Wise Schools

Greetings, I'm serving with the Peace Corps as an English Teacher in Bulgaria. Peace Corps has a Correspondence Match Program in which they…

Started by Danielle Vaughn

0 May 25, 2011

Interested in financial literacy? Then please vote for me!

http://www.gse.upenn.edu/aep-innovation/submission/teaching-elementary-school-children-basics-finance-not-just-counting-money-or-saving

Started by Prakash Dheeriya, PhD

0 May 17, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service