Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Harry Potter helpful or harmful ???!!

Harry Potter quickly became the literary phenomenon in 1997 when J.K. Rowling released "The Sorcerer's Stone."  Since then, the seven boo…

Started by Susan Cole

12 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Larry B

What do you do when you feel DCFS isn't doing enough?

I have a professor who has a student in her elementary school classroom that she believes is exposed to narcotics. DCFS has gone in and int…

Started by Chanelle Rafter

0 Mar 29, 2011

My classroom blog and YouTube channel-suggestions anyone?

Hey- does anyone want to check out my classroom blog and give me any pointers/suggestions?  ;)www.brownroom18.blogspot.com   I have had stu…

Started by Jennifer Regruth

4 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

Fit42 Health and Fitness Challenge

For those of you that are interested in getting a healthy start to 2011, I'm hosting the Fit42 Health and Fitness Challenge.  It's a 60 day…

Started by teach42

0 Dec 29, 2010

Imagining the Internet in the Year 2020

I have been reading the following:    Imagining the Internet   The links on this page lead to thousands of forecasts about the networked fu…

Started by Laurie Korte

4 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Durff

Sharing is Caring =)

Hi everyone!Here are some various Online Resources that I currently use that I would like to share with you all.Many sources are science ba…

Started by Paul J. Cuaresma

4 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Dr. Jacqui Cyrus

Facebook for Students

Facebook is so popular among students. On one hand, it is good for them to communicate with more people, make more friends, and know more f…

Started by Charlene Qu

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

Kindergarten Project- The ABC's of My Community

Our Kindergarten students are creating ABC books to learn about their community. We are basing this project on the ABC books available abou…

Started by Jennifer Nolan Jackson

0 Nov 15, 2010

"I was like, you know, like, wondering for years, like, how the word "like", like is missused by like, almost everybody" Or," How Maynard G Krebbs, infected our vocabulary, through technology"

Dear Classroom Members,   This has been a long journey of discovery. It has always amazed me that so many teens and adults cannot speak a s…

Started by John J Caprice

11 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"Forever Changes" or "The future ain't what it used to be"

Borowing my title from a title song of the late 60's "The Love Group" a band that nobody ever heard of and the great 20-21st Century Philos…

Started by John J Caprice

0 Oct 9, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service