Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TED Talks in the classroom?

Curious to hear how others are using TED Talks in their classroom. Just stumbled upon this gem that Rhonda Mitchell from Trinity delivered…

Started by Benjamin Levy

1 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Fatma Al Amir

Create Interactive Quizzes based on YouTube videos by Blubbr

Hello everyone,  I would like to share with the one useful quiz creation called Blubber, Mr Richared Byrne shared it in the following lin…

Started by Fatma Al Amir

0 Nov 3, 2013

one note and skydrive

Hello, My school is introducing 'one note" and skydrive... Microsoft products. This is the "school's" first go at collaborative stuff.  Pri…

Started by Edith Zimmermann

3 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Bob Mathews

How are you going global this year? How are you taking your students global?

As the northern hemisphere academic year begins let's gather and share ideas and resources for taking ourselves and our students global. Wh…

Started by Julie Lindsay

0 Aug 25, 2013

Digital badges and VTC – the key to a more qualified workforce?

In previous posts on the Public Sector View, we looked at Massive Open Online Classes, or MOOCs for short. MOOCs are essentially free onlin…

Started by Anthony Sargon

0 Jul 30, 2013

Evernote Will Organize Your Life!

Disclaimer: PLEASE check out http://iteach20.blogspot.com/ and become a reader! I'd love to get feedback and discussions on my blog about h…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

5 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Kelsey Hill

Technology Use at the Secondary Level

With the goal of increased use of technology by high school teachers, how do you prioritize the many resources available and also maximize…

Started by Ramberg

2 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kathleen Pape

The barriers that prevents the institutions in being able to embed Information and Communication technology in their curriculums.

Hello I am Asma Ilyas, an O level's Chemistry teacher. We were using all non ICT methods in teaching and learning process but now my insti…

Started by Asma Ilyas

0 Jun 17, 2013

Free service to keep in touch with students and their parents

http://www.teacherstechworkshop.com/2013/06/remind101-free-service-to-keep-in-touch.html

Started by mouhssine kharbach

0 Jun 12, 2013

Teacher/Teaching Assistant Evaluation tool Android

I'm looking for a free teacher evaluation tool to use on my android tablet or creative ways I can create one using Microsoft word and a dif…

Started by Anthony Endler

1 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service