Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love livescribe

I think this tool would be great for LD kids. Students take notes with a soecial pen. While the students writes the pen is also recording t…

Started by Kelley Irish

0 Feb 12, 2008

Prologue/WordPress--Private Twitter II

My previous post about using the Prologue theme in WordPress to create a private "Twitter" probably got a little mired in technical details…

Started by Steve O'Connor

0 Feb 12, 2008

Looking for examples of "great" school websites

I'm hoping that I can request a little bit of help from this awesome Ning community -- I am attending a meeting tomorrow (Friday 1/25) morn…

Started by Barbara Cohen

5 Feb 11, 2008
Reply by Barbara Cohen

Anyone else using Seesmic

I'm trialling Seesmic.com - it's in alpha - anyone else on here using it?

Started by Leon Cych

0 Feb 10, 2008

Metacognitive training web-based

Hi to all! This is my first message! I'm italian and i'm writing a paper about metacognitive trainings web-based. Does someone know online…

Started by Gianluca

0 Jan 30, 2008

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #6: Collaborative Documents Software and Services

This is the sixth in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroom…

Started by Steve Hargadon

6 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by David Levesque

Getting Started With Twitter - Screencast

For those of you who are still scratching your head about Twitter, I just posted a "Getting Started with Twitter" Screencast to my blog. It…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

1 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Jeff O'Hara

Check Out Fluxtime.

I just found this site http://fluxtime.com/animate.php It has browser based application for creating animation. It looks like something tha…

Started by Kelley Irish

0 Jan 22, 2008

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #3: Podcasting Software and Services

This is the third in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroom…

Started by Steve Hargadon

19 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

Decorating Virtual Classroom Walls

I love being able to decorate my virtual classroom walls! What are your virtual walls like? I just finished my "decorating" for Spring seme…

Started by Laura Gibbs

0 Jan 4, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service