Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cellphones

cellphones have become need of students these days they cant live without it more important than food and water they are actually killing t…

Started by Ruchita Parat

0 Apr 19, 2013

Text-Based Games: A cure for the common book?

We’ve mentioned it before, but when we were kids, we devoured Choose Your Own Adventure books—especially those released by Bantam Books. B…

Started by Karen Cameron

2 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

Spark It: A free reading assessment tool for parents and teachers

It’s unfortunate, but every year we encounter struggling readers who have been lost in the shuffle or flown under the “reading radar” for y…

Started by Karen Cameron

6 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

Working with grades 3-6? Here's something for you

Hi I am looking to connect with classes around the world, grades 3-6, who are interested in early access to beta testing of a new innovativ…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Study Island

Does anyone out there use Study Island educational software in combination with NWEA?

Started by Joseph R. Sanders

0 Feb 20, 2013

Wikispaces vs. PBworks (previously PBwiki)

Does anyone know of any important differences between Wikispaces and PBworks for an educator?

Started by Chris Fritz

37 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Erika Rochow

Using Digital Tablets in the Classroom

Classrooms are changing dramatically in the way technology is used. When I was in elementary school, the overhead projector was the technol…

Started by Lydia Marksberry

0 Feb 12, 2013

Hardest things to get used to with Google Docs?

I am doing some training on eFolios this week, and an obvious component of this is offering Google Docs as an alternative to uploading stat…

Started by Anthony VonBank

3 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Tracey Melandro

CAMEMIS Project - Free Education Management Information System

Greeting from CAMEMIS! Please be informed that CAMEMIS, a FREE and complete education management solution is available. CAMEMIS is an Educa…

Started by Rapid Sun

0 Jan 29, 2013

Prezi for iPad

Has anyone had much success using Prezi on iPads?  I'm thinking of installing the app on my class set of iPads, but I haven't had a chance…

Started by Shelley Frey

1 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Theresa Young

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service