Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microsoft's ExpressionWeb2.0

Anyone out there using Microsoft's ExpressionWeb2.0? I'm "old school" right now, still using my FrontPage03 and need to upgrade. This looks…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

0 Jul 24, 2008

Documentaries at JohnLocker.com

Hi Everyone, I'm going to be totally honest and say that I'm completely new to the whole e-learning world. In fact, I wasn't even aware of…

Started by Mike

0 Jul 15, 2008

Lively is Live: EduBloggers' Twitter & Plurk Lounge Now Open

I am wondering what educators and EduBloggers think about Lively and its potential as a learning tool. I have created a lounge for educator…

Started by Frank, Divergent Learner

4 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

Google Earth Pro - any school users out there?

Has anyone tried using GEP in school? How did you get around the licensing because Google do not seem to cater to schools. The new A Level…

Started by Dai Barnes

0 Jul 14, 2008

Who has used the RealEbook/writer website?

This site looks promising: http://signature.realelibrary.com/index.php/library/ Download free software, have kids create books and they'll…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

0 Jul 12, 2008

Anyone tried the buzzword online doc editor?

I just tried out the new online doc editor from Adobe called buzzword. The app itself isn't that cool, google docs and zoho are much better…

Started by Mike

3 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Joshua Fahler

Differences in installing ATutor and Moodle

Would anyone be interested in a brief description of the procedures to get either of these two up and running? I use http://www.lunarpages

Started by Carl

1 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Bobbie

New Software Release from Tiny Rock - Monkey - Productive Groups - its freeee

Hi Everyone, Just letting the community know that I have released some more free software. It is called Monkey and makes it dead easy to…

Started by Richard

0 Jun 16, 2008

Ordering books -- support a great Ning Network!"

Hi fellow teachers, I've been a "ninger" for a long time and avid contributor across the ning universe! I started the fire of my own Ning…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jun 15, 2008

Earobics Vs. Fast Forword

Our district currently uses Earobics. I have been hearing and liking more and more about Fast Forword. Has anyone made the switch? Positive…

Started by Stu

0 Jun 9, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service