Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any body out there using RenWeb? Looking for some good or bad feedback.

My school is thinking of going with RenWeb. Currently we are using Redikers Admin plus and it isn't so great. Have you ever used RenWeb? h…

Started by J Watson

0 Jan 15, 2013

Free online tool for testing learners' reading proficiency levels

C-tests are a reliable, accurate method for assessing learners’ language proficiency at any level. I’ve decided to create a simplified vers…

Started by Matt Bury

0 Jan 10, 2013

Online assessments how can they possibly be inclusive?

We talk a lot about inclusivity within education, if we assess students via online tools, is that really inclusive?

Started by Andrea Thompson

7 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Andrea Thompson

Document Sharing - applications

There are quite a few sites which offer applications for sharing and collaborating on documents, these are the sites that I have tried on d…

Started by SusanTsairi

39 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Darcy Carson

Teaching with Timelines in the Elementary CCSS Classroom

Recently I created a timeline for the third grade students at my school that helped illustrate the time span in history of the first settle…

Started by Mary Floro

0 Nov 25, 2012

35 Ways To Build Your Personal Learning Network Online

Free online website with academic advice and reviews on Web 2.0 technology in education.   This post discusses: "Personal learning networks…

Started by Sandra E. Thompson

2 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Corinthia Elliott

Feedback for Online Language Learning- Livemocha

My company just launched a new online language learning service and I'm hoping some of you would be interested in taking a look and giving…

Started by Wendy

6 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Penelope Vos

The power of Diigo

Recently in one of my classes, we were instructed to use the toolbar from Diigo to bookmark several pages related to the topics of technolo…

Started by Eve Cinnamon

1 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Dave Eveland

Diigo project

In my Education Technology class, we were told to find educational websites, and then bookmark them with Diigo.  Diigo is great way to orga…

Started by Rebekah Tageson

0 Oct 16, 2012

Prezi as a teaching/learning tool

Has anyone ever worked with a Prezi presentation before?  I was recently introduced to it in a college course I am taking, but am still not…

Started by Veronica Gutierrez

26 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Caroline Schuster

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service