Site Features Discussion (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Childern and art

ART SCHOOLS The Arts & Learning Conservatory based in Santa Ana, CA has been one of the leading arts schools for kids between 5 to 1…

Started by Debora Wondercheck

0 May 13, 2013

A must watchry beautifully written blog

I was going through all on the net today when came across this a very beautifully written blog with such nice effort a great one to go with…

0 May 9, 2013

Costumes

Art of some act depends truly on costumes they define the character it is great to see various companies sharing their  work on costumes li…

0 May 8, 2013

What about joining a costume class

I have heard costume classes are important for kids they can learn alot from here i have recently got two links related to costume classes…

0 May 8, 2013

Tech Chicks Podcast

The podcast that I listened to was episode ninety five by the Tech Chicks.  These girls are a treasure to find.  They give out all sorts of…

Started by Rebekah Tageson

0 Oct 30, 2012

Looking for Spanish speaking class to collaborate with!

I am a 6th grade teacher (ages 10-12) in Maine.  This fall I will be sharing approximately 40 students with a fellow teacher (core content…

Started by Tricia Pfluger

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Tricia Pfluger

Helping parents learn more about texting and digital citizenship!

Good Morning Everyone, I was talking to some friends who work with children and have children and discovered that a lot of parents do not…

Started by Kara Lee

6 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Kara Lee

AP Calculus Particle Motion Problem

Check out this video on Particle Motion to get ready for the AP Exam. Feel free to use this video with your students. http://funyoumentals…

Started by Duff McClain

2 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by David Hanson

Take students on your own virtual tours

Google Earth's Tour feature allows anyone to create virtual tours and share them.  One can guide the tour using the software or export them…

Started by Ricardo

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Zimmer

Internet resource class

This is a discussion for my learning community to begin talking about. What should Ohio do about the way they fund schools?

Started by Ryan Logan

0 Jan 3, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service