Site Features Discussion (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teach English and Start your own SchoolSta

Teach English and Start your own School at http://www.teachenglishonline.org

Started by Rob Pann

0 Jan 21, 2010

Thinkers of the World Unite

I have been blogging with my students both as a class and individually for a few years. For the last two the classroom blog has become the…

Started by Duncan Exton

0 Jan 20, 2010

HSI: Historical Scene Investigation

HSI:Historical Scene Invesigation looks like it has a lot to offer and also has potential to grow into a really usuable site. Check it out!…

Started by Nancy Bosch

5 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

video clips

For social studies and other subjects I am looking for a resource for accessing video clips. For example if my class is studying Brazil, wo…

Started by Bill Hartz

0 Nov 16, 2009

The value of connecting with other educators

Social networking gives us many more ideas and information than just talking to another fellow educator. We can list specific topics and ge…

Started by Bev Boughton

7 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Cheska Robinson

Best online site to sign up and manage a class

I know this has been done in some form before - but things change and I'm wondering what other members would recommend for signing up a cla…

Started by ddeubel

5 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

Training for the ages - http://bit.ly/3vwV1x

Many of us have a workforce filled with a mix of baby Boomers, Traditionalists and Generation X & Y and this means Training Departments…

Started by Jodi Harrison

0 Nov 4, 2009

Tag Clouds for Ning....

After much investigation and even hiring someone who couldn't do the job - I found an easy way to make a tag cloud for any Ning! Go here t…

Started by ddeubel

12 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Web 2.0 Tools

A question from one of our district tech facilitators, what is your favorite web 2.0 tool? I am asking you to state elem, middle, hs, colle…

Started by Pamela Jackson

0 Nov 1, 2009

TO EDUCATE POOR STUDENTS

I HAVE STARTED ABACUS(MATHS EDUCATION) CLASSES IN INDIA AND I AM PROVIDING THIS EDUCATION TO POOR STUDENTS I MEAN WHO ARE NOT AFFORDABLE CO…

Started by venkat cherukuri

0 Sep 17, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service