Success Stories (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Success Stories

Curious to hear of success stories from those of you who have started off the new year integrating 2.0 tools in your classrooms. How have y…

Started by KarenJanowski

3 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Cynthia Graville

Time of Remembrance--Move Over Ken Burns

Blogwalker and his kids did a wonderful project that you need to see. Several times I've complained in this forum about the need for rigoro…

Started by Nancy Bosch

0 Oct 28, 2007

Profiles in Web 2.0 Courage

I gave School Library Journal a long set of profiles of great Classroom 2.0 educators, but (of course) they could only print a few in the f…

Started by Steve Hargadon

0 Oct 7, 2007

Curriki and other online resources?

I'm just wondering if anybody has had any success with curriculum material from Curriki. If yes, what have you found to be the best materia…

Started by Andrew Pass

1 Oct 2, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

Web 2.0 Tools for Teachers

During the last week of July I participated in what might be the best professional development experience that I have ever had. I took a cl…

Started by Stephanie Cheney

13 Aug 28, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Are we there yet?

For over a year, now, my head has been buzzing with the excitement of OSS. Having spent many thousands of pounds on software licences over…

Started by Ray Tolley

0 Jul 30, 2007

Working Toward Excellence

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no lon…

Started by Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach

0 Jul 28, 2007

Classroom 2.0 Mentioned on NPR's "Talk of the Nation!"

Thanks to Kin Lane for pointing out the great mention of Classroom 2.0 on NPR... :) The LAST caller was Diana from Flagstaff, AZ, who ment…

Started by Steve Hargadon

2 Jun 30, 2007
Reply by Christine Southard

Film Review Collaboration Project

Hi All, I've decided to do something fun for my Y8 students (12-13 year olds). If you would like some of your students have a go, you'd be…

Started by Alex Savage

0 Jun 4, 2007

Current TV

I just recently ran into Current TV and see that it likely has terrific potential for student learning, especially in the area of Language…

Started by Ginger Lewman

14 Jun 4, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service