Michelle TeGrootenhuis's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Check out "Into the Book" at http://reading.ecb.org/index.html I also have my favori…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Mar 12, 2010 to Best web sites for reading

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Abbie Struchtemeyer

""The reality is that you cannot inspire others to do what you are not inspired to do…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Aug 1, 2009 to The Book Whisperer--Favorite Quotes

6 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

"Actually rec'd an email from Donalyn herself on this and I agree with her take on it…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 31, 2009 to Book Whisperer Discussion--Novel Units?

5 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Judy Foster

"Of course you MUST share the PLETHORA of sites out there, including the "SMART Board…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 31, 2009 to Language Arts Activities using a Smartboard (interactive whiteboard)

5 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by John Michael Tracy

"Yes, me too! Can't wait to hear some of your thoughts as you read!"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 31, 2009 to The Book Whisperer--Favorite Quotes

6 Aug 1, 2009

"Pg. 32 "...my primary aim was to instill the life habits of readers in all of my stu…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 31, 2009 to The Book Whisperer--Favorite Quotes

6 Aug 1, 2009

"Love this line on page 75: "...it is important for my students to see their ideas an…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 29, 2009 to The Book Whisperer--Favorite Quotes

6 Aug 1, 2009

"Also, feel free to begin your OWN discussion thread on this book. Just click on "+Ad…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 24, 2009 to Book Whisperer Discussion--Novel Units?

5 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Judy Foster

"Hmmm... I'm not familiar enough w/real easy readers--taugth SECOND grade, though. Ho…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 24, 2009 to 1st grade reading book

6 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by John Michael Tracy

"I JUST got my copy of The Book Whisperer yesterday and I am WAY excited about it! F…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jul 14, 2009 to Summer 2009 Professional Reading

6 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Lyndsay

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service