Colin Chaplin's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Melissa, This sounds interesting!  How old are they? Do they see your sessions pu…"

Colin Chaplin replied Jan 20, 2013 to Lack of respect from learners

4 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Hi T, Does this person have an LSP? If so, perhaps regular discussions with the LSP…"

Colin Chaplin replied Jan 20, 2013 to Learning barriers...

17 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Tracy brookes

"Hi Lucy, Thank you for your reply.  I like your point about a successful artist havi…"

Colin Chaplin replied Jan 20, 2013 to Is a more 'successful' artist a better arts teacher?

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"Hi Sylwia, Thank you for your reply.  I agree with you, and your point of view.  it…"

Colin Chaplin replied Jan 19, 2013 to Is a more 'successful' artist a better arts teacher?

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"I still agree!!! It's a hard one to call I think, and as you've said, issues with bo…"

Colin Chaplin replied Jan 19, 2013 to Is a more 'successful' artist a better arts teacher?

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"Hi Melissa,  Thank you for your reply.  I like the idea of a successful 'on-tour' g…"

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"Ellie, you are wonderful with the words!!! Love your reply.  Please, what is 'aspira…"

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"Oh to be in that ideal world Aimee!!!  I can see exactly where your'e coming from wi…"

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"Hi Melissa, Lovely thoughts in your reply, thank you.  Teaching is sometimes seen a…"

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"You've got it Jo.  With something like graphics, there is a huge link with industry,…"

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service