Bill Martin's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"This does seem to be the inevitable future coming at us. As time progresses, the cos…"

Bill Martin replied Oct 31, 2010 to Dropping 200 lbs in 1 year - Will tablets replace standard textbooks?

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I would imagine that kids spend considerably more time playing video games when comp…"

Bill Martin replied Oct 31, 2010 to Video Games vs. Education

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"If all three options are presented to the students and they are allowed to choose wh…"

Bill Martin replied Oct 31, 2010 to Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

"Almost certainly. Being unfamiliar with technology and trying to utilize it in a cla…"

Bill Martin replied Oct 31, 2010 to Are teachers the biggest obstacle to technology in education ?

19 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"I am not sure that using twitter in the classroom would work in all cases, but as a…"

Bill Martin replied Oct 31, 2010 to Twitter in the classroom

7 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"From what I have looked into, either edmodo.com or engrade.com should work. Both sit…"

Bill Martin replied Oct 31, 2010 to Social Network Creation for a History Project

9 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"Although relatively new to it, I do like Diigo. It is simple to use and finding rele…"

Bill Martin replied Oct 31, 2010 to How do you keep track of and share web resources?

43 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"I have seen some of the writings of middle school age students who text frequently a…"

Bill Martin replied Oct 31, 2010 to Conflicting Reports on Student Writing Quality - Better or Worse?

28 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jessie Ragan

"Not only is there a cost issue that must be addressed, the responsibility level of t…"

Bill Martin replied Oct 31, 2010 to When should 'new technology' be brought into the classroom?

19 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

"I could not agree more. Students are very adaptable and tech savvy. Learning how to…"

Bill Martin replied Oct 31, 2010 to Does technology bring connections or stress?

16 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service