Bernadette Roche's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you get to Teachertube and upload there? I prefer to host my student work on TT…"

Bernadette Roche replied Jul 23, 2009 to Web 2.0 Tool for Quick Cartoon/Comic Creation?

14 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Garcia

"What a great idea! Our entire school spends the last part of the school year studyin…"

Bernadette Roche replied Jul 20, 2009 to Be a Part of a Unique Postcard Exchange

2 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Albers

"WOW! Great suggestions. I really like Make Belief Comics and had fun playing with Xt…"

Bernadette Roche replied Jul 18, 2009 to Web 2.0 Tool for Quick Cartoon/Comic Creation?

14 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Garcia

"I would be interested in collaborating on some web cam/video correspondence. I'd lov…"

Bernadette Roche replied Jul 16, 2009 to Collaborative Geography/History for Grade 5/6 class

26 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I'm on the KC side of Missouri and know that we will spend a good chunk of time stud…"

Bernadette Roche replied Jul 13, 2009 to Missouri 4th Grade Social Studies Teachers Wanted!!!! Local History Collaboration

6 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Heather Chamoff

"WOW! I am so impressed with your documentation! This is my second year as PS-8 lab t…"

Bernadette Roche replied May 9, 2009 to Technology Curriculum Objectives

2 May 9, 2009
Reply by Bernadette Roche

"After a devestating torndao, I lost my computer lab space and equipment. We replaced…"

Bernadette Roche replied May 8, 2009 to At what age do children are allowed to use a laptop at school ?

4 May 8, 2009
Reply by Yoke

"I just remembered - another school I was in used Disney's Adventures in Keyboarding…"

Bernadette Roche replied May 4, 2009 to Computer Labs

10 May 4, 2009

"I'd be interested in the beta testing, but like others, school is out at the end of…"

Bernadette Roche replied May 4, 2009 to Toon Doo Is Cool For School

19 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Shankar Ganesh

"You can go right to the cybersmart curriculum - which they recently updated - by goi…"

Bernadette Roche replied Apr 30, 2009 to Looking For Internet Safety Lessons

20 Apr 30, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service