David Dean's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Since I teach a computer class, I can walk around and see the kids working every day…"

David Dean replied Apr 11, 2011 to What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

"Typing Web is the best free online typing software.  I love it and we use it in my 6…"

David Dean replied Apr 6, 2011 to Typing instructors?

6 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Ashley Culverhouse

"Here are some tips that are in absolutely no order whatsoever!!!  I guess these woul…"

David Dean replied Apr 6, 2011 to What its like for new teachers?

2 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by David Dean

"I have been podcasting in my class now for the past 3 years and I love it.  The most…"

David Dean replied Apr 6, 2011 to Podcasting in the classroom?

12 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Christina

"I teach a 6th Grade Computer class.  It is a semester course.  At the end of the 1st…"

David Dean replied Apr 6, 2011 to The end of the year..

1 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by David Dean

"I have 2 tricks I do when I need the class to be instantly quiet or for when another…"

David Dean replied Apr 6, 2011 to What are your classroom management secrets?

3 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Kiki Carozza

"Thanks for the response.  Epals looks like one of the better options for a semester…"

David Dean replied Mar 23, 2011 to Any Suggestions for Kid Friendly & Safe Free Email Options for the Classroom?

3 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Caroline Cerveny

"I haven't had a chance to use Songsmith with my students, but I do have it installed…"

David Dean replied Mar 8, 2011 to Songsmith and Apple's Voice Band

2 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Pamela Jackson

"I have currently been using http://www.yebol.com/ in my classroom for research.  It…"

David Dean replied Feb 23, 2011 to Have you tried Sort Fix? - my kids are hooked!

16 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Erin Klein

"My 8th Grade Computer Teaching Collegue does a project where her students create mov…"

David Dean replied Feb 23, 2011 to Movie trailer book reviews...

23 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Ashley Culverhouse

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service