Kate Miller's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as making stories, Kerpoof is a fun resource to have students create books wi…"

Kate Miller replied Mar 12, 2012 to Digital Storytelling for Beginners

28 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Martina Davis

"Thank you to everyone that has responded.  Does anyone know when handwriting (printi…"

Kate Miller replied Mar 12, 2012 to Is cursive worth teaching and learning today?

26 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Kate Gladstone

"I use BrainPop. www.brainpop.com features fun video clips which are great for introd…"

Kate Miller replied Mar 4, 2012 to Best types of technology?

5 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"Thanks- I was curious to see how it was going in other schools.  Do you have small g…"

Kate Miller replied Mar 4, 2012 to William and Mary Gifted and Talented Program

2 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"During state testing we have to cover up all of the resource posters on our classroo…"

Kate Miller replied Feb 24, 2012 to State Testing Motivation

16 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Mollie Dwyer

"First of all- your project sounds really well planned and multi-sensory- not just di…"

Kate Miller replied Feb 24, 2012 to Here's the letter from an anti-technology parent...

10 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Leah Noreiga

"Two things you might want to use is have your students plan a fieldtrip with outcome…"

Kate Miller replied Feb 18, 2012 to Writing in Math

9 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"Hi, April, here's a website that my teammate found and it's an interactive reading s…"

Kate Miller replied Feb 18, 2012 to Online Reading/Language programs?

2 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"I am at a school where we only have a part-time technology person that doesn't teach…"

Kate Miller replied Feb 18, 2012 to How effective are elementary technology teachers?

10 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Kayla Birt

" This may be more than you wanted because it deals more with elapsed time, but my sp…"

Kate Miller replied Feb 12, 2012 to Teaching "TIME" to elementary students

5 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Laura Watts

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service