Kate Miller's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I use a table in Microsoft Word that my teammate used at her old school.  It's fairl…"

Kate Miller replied Feb 12, 2012 to What lesson-planning tools do you use?

8 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"Thanks Bradley- I know some of our classes have read novels and created scenes from…"

Kate Miller replied Feb 5, 2012 to Elementary Computer Lab Activities

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Christopher Casal

"I just watched a video clip for my grad class on the way video connects people acros…"

Kate Miller replied Feb 1, 2012 to Can You Guess the Top 10 Digital Tools in Today’s Classroom?

6 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Matt Bury

"I participated in a program called 23 Things in regards to Web 2.0 tools and there w…"

Kate Miller replied Feb 1, 2012 to 10 Ways to Change the Minds of Tech-Reluctant Staff

8 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"It's fairly common- I know a few of my colleagues that worked on getting their Natio…"

Kate Miller replied Jan 27, 2012 to Videotaping as a method of teacher evaluation

3 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Maria Smith

"Hi, I teach fourth grade and in my district they usually estimate about 10 minutes p…"

Kate Miller replied Jan 27, 2012 to Homework and Practice: Instructional Strategies

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Rempe

"In my Instructional Technology graduate class we used a site called Voicehread- wher…"

Kate Miller replied Jan 27, 2012 to Social Networking Site

15 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Shuman

"Hi, my name is Kate Miller and I'm a fourth grade teacher in Maryland.  I use SMART…"

Kate Miller replied Jan 26, 2012 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service