Terry Fonseca's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to agree with Shawn. When I have my first classroom I will definitely have a…"

Terry Fonseca replied Dec 5, 2010 to Blogging Pro and Con

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Broomfield

"I would go with the wiki for the project your are describing. The student can make t…"

Terry Fonseca replied Dec 5, 2010 to Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

"I really appreciate Gillian's ideas on managing her class they are very helpful. I a…"

Terry Fonseca replied Dec 5, 2010 to Classroom Management

15 May 23, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

"No one can deny that this Q&A is useful information for teachers, parents and st…"

Terry Fonseca replied Dec 5, 2010 to CyberHate in Schools

7 May 15, 2012
Reply by Dan Teskey

"Before youngsters enter kindergarten, if they are exposed to technology they can use…"

Terry Fonseca replied Dec 5, 2010 to Technology for young students

10 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Terry Fonseca

"Thanks for all the great replies. I particularly like the idea of using Edmodo with…"

Terry Fonseca replied Dec 5, 2010 to How have teachers been using Edmodo?

13 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by kathy shields

"I just took at look at Edmodo. It's similar to some college textbook applications in…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 30, 2010 to 8th grade in class novels and discussion forum

4 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Terry Fonseca

"Are you stating that the politics of capitalism that took jobs overseas to lower-pai…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 29, 2010 to Classroom 2.0: The Flat World vs Politics

10 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Actual writing occurs less and less because of time constraints and teaching-to-the…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 29, 2010 to Conflicting Reports on Student Writing Quality - Better or Worse?

28 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jessie Ragan

"I am a student and just created my first lesson plan. The reviewers found a part of…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 29, 2010 to Lesson Plan Portfolios: Is there a 'best' format or resource?

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by veegee

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service