Maria Smith's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"My son's high school is slowly implementing it.  They are allowed to bring their Kin…"

Maria Smith replied Feb 10, 2012 to BYOD: Has anyone tried this?

7 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Stacey Bell

"I generally use Microsoft Word.  Collaboratively, my KTeam post it on Google Docs an…"

Maria Smith replied Feb 10, 2012 to What lesson-planning tools do you use?

8 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"Setting it up can be very exhausting.  I am a kindergarten teacher as well and it to…"

Maria Smith replied Feb 7, 2012 to Math Center Sets

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Jessica Martin

"Is your district using the EDMODO?  I think it can be used as well.  But Weebly for…"

Maria Smith replied Feb 7, 2012 to Web 2.0 for 6 Year Olds!

17 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Maria Smith

"Ibby, you brought up a good point about the Common Core not suitable for certain dis…"

Maria Smith replied Feb 7, 2012 to 5 Things You Should Know About Common Core Standards

7 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Grayson

"Yes, our county is pushing a little bit of the Common Core in Reading/Language Arts…"

Maria Smith replied Feb 7, 2012 to 5 Things You Should Know About Common Core Standards

7 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Grayson

" Have you tried the following?  My own children uses these sites.  Hopefully these h…"

Maria Smith replied Feb 5, 2012 to Kid Friendly Internet Research?

17 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

"My sons started when they were in 3rd grade, second semester.  One of them exclusive…"

Maria Smith replied Feb 5, 2012 to Keyboarding in Elementary

9 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Fort

"I suggest to do collaboration per grade level to address specific grade level needs.…"

Maria Smith replied Feb 5, 2012 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"My professor shared this link to us since we all used Voice Thread to Introduce ours…"

Maria Smith replied Jan 29, 2012 to VoiceThread in the classroom

3 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Stacey Bell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service