Lynda Way's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"As now-a-days kids are becoming sufficiently net savvy with a bit of parental help t…"

Lynda Way replied Sep 30, 2013 to Kid Friendly Internet Research?

17 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

"According to researches preschool students who napped for an average of 77 minutes h…"

Lynda Way replied Sep 30, 2013 to Should kids be given a nap time in school

1 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

"Here are enlightened some of the common responses of kids that they prefer. Usually…"

Lynda Way replied Sep 23, 2013 to Kids feel bored learning how to type

46 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

"Based on synthesis of research, one can work on student engagement by promoting thei…"

Lynda Way replied Sep 23, 2013 to 5 simple ways to strengthen student engagement

3 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

"In today’s world HOT technique should be mandatory in schools. I found a video which…"

Lynda Way replied Sep 19, 2013 to The use of higher order thinking skills in the classroom

6 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by mouhssine kharbach

"Though I found myself lying into the same category where I rarely get spare time to…"

Lynda Way replied Sep 10, 2013 to What has been your biggest challenge while raising Your Kids?

2 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by margaretsales

"I think one of the best ways to draw their interest towards education is by starting…"

Lynda Way replied Sep 4, 2013 to What have been your successful tips to help your kid succeed in school?

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by margaretsales

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service