Jeff Yearout's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Not belittling your point, John, as you speak the truth about the importance of the…"

Jeff Yearout replied Dec 11, 2010 to Budget Cuts - We can't afford to replace projector bulbs and dead white boards

10 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sarah Anglin

"For about the cost of a good webcam, you could get the IPEVO P2V for about $70. It i…"

Jeff Yearout replied Nov 8, 2010 to Recommendations for low-cost tech items to have in a middle school classroom

8 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Rhonda Leduc

"If you are wanting a platform designed specifically for game design, you might want…"

Jeff Yearout replied Oct 28, 2010 to Object programming game design engine

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Jeff Yearout

"I use an iGoogle page to pull in RSS feeds, and then just try and follow my Twitter…"

Jeff Yearout replied Oct 8, 2010 to Twitter for Professional development--how do you keep it all straight?

9 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Faith Shabat

"A great question, and one I am not qualified to answer properly for math, being that…"

Jeff Yearout replied Oct 7, 2010 to Homework: yes or no?

34 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by John

"Do you have any wireless tablets (like a Wacom or SMART Airliner)? With a projected…"

Jeff Yearout replied Sep 22, 2010 to Ideas for Middle School Math

28 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"I'm not worried about the list of who I will follow, I know I can build that up well…"

Jeff Yearout replied Sep 14, 2010 to Twitter Question

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Anne De Manser

"You can also import a YouTube video into Schooltube, but obviously you would have to…"

Jeff Yearout replied Jun 24, 2010 to Changing URL From YOUTUBE So I Can Use It In Class??????

26 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Janet Barnstable

"In Mac OS X, if you want to dive into using the Automator, you can create yourself a…"

Jeff Yearout replied May 21, 2010 to How do you grab content from a screen on a PC or a Mac?

34 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Cara Wilkinson

"Do you have PowerPoint? This is a neat approach: http://www-bioc.rice.edu/precolleg…"

Jeff Yearout replied Apr 29, 2010 to Flip Book/Stop Motion Animation Web 2.0 Site??

3 May 3, 2010
Reply by Neal Erickson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service