VirginiaJenkins's Discussions (18)

Discussions Started (18) Replies Latest Activity

Windows Xp Xtreme Boot Lag!

Hi, My computer sometimes takes 5 or more minutes to boot. Its a 7 year old computer, but not too bad specs. Example, when there is a powe…

Started by VirginiaJenkins in Introductions

0 May 18, 2018

Problems With Picasa3

Hi, Picasa runs very slowly and often shows "not responding" also if I move it to the task bar everything else slows up badly. When I am n…

0 May 18, 2018

HOTS ON THE DECLINE?

Hi, I've been around since Technical Alpha, have over 7,100 games played, and have been GrandMaster (GM #25 atm) pretty much every season i…

0 May 18, 2018

HALO-RELATED DREAMS?

Hi, So last night I had a flashback dream to a section in Halo 4's Shutdown mission where I constantly died while attempting to solo it on…

0 Apr 5, 2018

New game required for Utopia DLC?

Hi, I just got Utopia but have a curent game going thatwas started in the newest patch. Do I need to start anew game to get the features of…

0 Apr 5, 2018

Guide to defeating an awakened empire?

Hi, So there is this jingoistic reclaimer AFE so far they are destroying everything and will soon be next, the longer I wait the larger the…

0 Apr 5, 2018

HOW BIG OF A HALO FAN ARE YOU?

Hi, I am currently working on an ongoing paper, now 10 pages long, that explicitly explains the faults of halo 5 and the ways that they can…

0 Apr 5, 2018

Digital classroom Technology

Hi everybody, What modern technology enables us to do is to introduce elements of gamification into the education process, which should imp…

0 Apr 2, 2018

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service