Ana-Alicia Valdez's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the idea of using social networking in the classroom. I agree with your blog…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Apr 11, 2011 to Turn Social Networks into Learning Networks with Edmodo

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

"I am really interested in this concept and am glad you shared! I am thinking about h…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Apr 10, 2011 to Photo 365 in the classroom ??????

2 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Michelle Nebel

"This is such a neat way to use Google Earth. The videos your students created brough…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Apr 10, 2011 to Google Earth Effective???

12 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Michael

"I just checked out Scribble Maps and it looks like a really useful program. I am stu…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Apr 10, 2011 to Scribble Maps - Customize Google Maps, Draw on Google Maps, without even a sign up!

4 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Ana-Alicia Valdez

"I like your idea to use social bookmarking as a way to encourage students to get exc…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Apr 10, 2011 to Social Bookmarking in the Classroom

5 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Blum

"I checked out several of the websites you posted and they seem really great. I found…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Mar 21, 2011 to More Web2.0 tools for your classroom

1 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Ana-Alicia Valdez

"Storybird seems like a great program and I loved your students projects! I am glad t…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Mar 21, 2011 to Storybird

24 May 18, 2011
Reply by Alysa Beer

"I agree that the staff at some inner-city seem like they have lowered the expectatio…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Mar 21, 2011 to Teaching in Inner-city Schools!

14 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Ben Curran

"I'm in a technology class and recently learned about Prezi. It is a neat alternative…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Mar 21, 2011 to What technology do you use most in the classroom?

23 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Angela Clark

"I like your idea to give students benchmark tests that they can retake to show impro…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Mar 21, 2011 to Need Some Ideas to Help a Biology Teacher Teach Vocabulary to Struggling High School Students

13 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Erica Zaremba

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service