Ana-Alicia Valdez's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I just checked out the KidZui website and it looks like something that would be real…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Mar 21, 2011 to KidZui - A Pre-Screened Content Web Browser and Parent Internet Usage

2 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Matt D

"I am still in college, so unfortunately I do not have a class that will be able to v…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Mar 21, 2011 to Looking For Ten High Schools Internationally Who Would Be Willing To Video Conference Weekly

3 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Michael Cunningham

"Thanks for posting that link about ways to use Twitter with students. What does foll…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Mar 21, 2011 to Twitter in the classroom

3 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Ana-Alicia Valdez

"I just came across this posting and was wondering if anyone wanted to share how they…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Feb 28, 2011 to Google Wave Invites

152 Feb 28, 2011

"I love your idea to project Wii or DDR games onto a wall so that an entire class cou…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Feb 28, 2011 to Integrating Technology into a Physical Education Classroom - Need Help!

10 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Rubria B.

"The book trailers your students made are great! I love this idea as an alternative t…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Feb 28, 2011 to Movie trailer book reviews...

23 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Ashley Culverhouse

"I think screencasting is a great idea! I am currently enrolled in an online humaniti…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Feb 28, 2011 to Reverse and Improve Your Instruction with Screencasts

11 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by George Napier

"I really like your ideas and agree that by publishing a student's work, they feel an…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Feb 27, 2011 to Technology in Kindergarten

34 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Suzanne Bedwell

"Thanks for sharing you ideas for using iPods in the classroom. Currently, I don't ow…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Feb 27, 2011 to Using ipods in the Classroom

1 Feb 27, 2011

"I think using the FlipCam to record student's oral reports is a great idea! I agree…"

Ana-Alicia Valdez replied Feb 27, 2011 to How have you integrated the use of a FlipCam in an Elementary Classroom?

13 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Sheri Worrel

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service