Laura Gonzalez's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Last year I read The Dumbest Generation: How the Digital Age Stupifies Young America…"

Laura Gonzalez replied Sep 28, 2010 to Best books for educators...everyone from teachers to superintendents

6 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

"I think we ought to do away with teaching print. Use that time to teach cursive. The…"

Laura Gonzalez replied May 20, 2010 to Cursive or print?

3 May 22, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"Why not try different types of writing? Towards the end of the year, I show my stud…"

Laura Gonzalez replied Mar 26, 2010 to Would you share any of your tricks to getting kids excited about writing in class?

30 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

"Teachers can also lose their positions if their Facebook or MySpace profiles are "un…"

Laura Gonzalez replied Mar 25, 2010 to Facebook for Students

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"Firewalls. My students can get past them; I can't. I have to go through tech suppo…"

Laura Gonzalez replied Mar 9, 2010 to What factors inhibit the use of web 2.0 by educators? I need lots of perspectives!

23 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Anthony VonBank

"You are scored on legibility in that illegible essays are not scored well."

Laura Gonzalez replied Mar 5, 2010 to Students Who Can't Read Cursive

26 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Laura Gonzalez

"I teach dyslexic students. I was told (I haven't the numbers to back it up but there…"

Laura Gonzalez replied Mar 1, 2010 to Students Who Can't Read Cursive

26 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Laura Gonzalez

"Have you checked out SchoolTube?"

Laura Gonzalez replied Mar 1, 2010 to Email account for students

18 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

"We've used gaggle for the last three years. It's gooooooood! Let me know if you need…"

Laura Gonzalez replied Mar 1, 2010 to Email account for students

18 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

"I have students in grades 6, 7, and 8 who are interested in interacting with student…"

Laura Gonzalez replied Feb 17, 2010 to Looking for video conference with schools in the US / UK / Canada / Australia / South Africa / New Zealand etc

6 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Michele Lattanzio

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service