Faiza Khan's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Mariam, you may want to check out http://VocabAhead.com You can create pictures usin…"

Faiza Khan replied Jul 28, 2010 to Safe Image Searching for Vocabulary Words

10 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas E. Bieri

"You will love the Teacher Stumpers series at English Spark It is awesome!"

Faiza Khan replied Jul 27, 2010 to ESL / EFL teachers - What link did you use today?

24 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by fendi max

"I use Jing and I love it! It is very easy to capture screen shots as well as videos…"

Faiza Khan replied Jul 27, 2010 to Skitch vs Jing

12 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Patrick H

"You may visit www.WordAhead.com for fun vocabulary videos and flashcards. These are…"

Faiza Khan replied Oct 19, 2009 to Study Techniques for 10, 11 and 12 students

4 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Derek Benavides

"Some teachers have actually engaged their students in learning difficult English wor…"

Faiza Khan replied Sep 2, 2009 to Needed - Innovative ideas for teaching English Language Learners

5 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Hi, I have a collection of fun, short and simple vocabulary videos at www.WordAhead.…"

Faiza Khan replied Sep 2, 2009 to Needed - Innovative ideas for teaching English Language Learners

5 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"A few Students of 6th grade have created and uploaded videos of their own to the web…"

Faiza Khan replied Jun 30, 2009 to Coolest videos that get students thinking? (or inspire them)

5 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"I have a nice collection of multimedia clips and short videos for vocabulary buildin…"

Faiza Khan replied Jun 30, 2009 to Coolest videos that get students thinking? (or inspire them)

5 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"Hi, My website www.WordAhead.com is also based on the same concept. I have a good c…"

Faiza Khan replied Apr 20, 2009 to

just now

"Zamzar looks amazing! Size is not an issue for me as most of my videos are 15-20 MB,…"

Faiza Khan replied Mar 26, 2009 to Converting Videos from one format to another

7 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Mike Mules

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service