Ashley Culverhouse's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I will say I was very intrigued with this site so I had to check it out for myself.…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Mar 25, 2011 to Paper Rater - Free online Grammar Checker, Plagiarism Checker, & Proof Reader!

3 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Briana Hernandez

"Photo Story seems like something that can be used for many grade levels. Students wo…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Mar 10, 2011 to Integrating technology in Kindergarten

14 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Ashley Culverhouse

"I think this would be cute and fun. This will allow children to know their colors an…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Mar 10, 2011 to Integrating technology in Kindergarten

14 Mar 10, 2011

"How cute! That is a great idea having the students draw their own pictures then scan…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Mar 7, 2011 to Movie trailer book reviews...

23 Mar 7, 2011

"Blabberize.com looks like a lot of fun and it's pretty funny. I love how the mouths…"

23 Mar 7, 2011

"Wow how innovative. I really enjoy poetry slams and putting it online for other peop…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Mar 7, 2011 to Skype Poetry Slam

7 Mar 7, 2011

"I do not think a teacher should ever be friends with a student on Facebook or any ot…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Mar 7, 2011 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"This is interesting, I never would have thought of this idea. I like that this gives…"

23 Mar 7, 2011

"This is such a great idea. There are so many parents that do not have the chance to…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Mar 3, 2011 to How have you integrated the use of a FlipCam in an Elementary Classroom?

13 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Sheri Worrel

"What a great website! I love that you can incorporate multiple things in this site.…"

Ashley Culverhouse replied Mar 3, 2011 to Virtual conversation

11 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Pamela Jackson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service