Grace Gorman's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you see the news on the internet about the mapping of the HIV protein?  Scientis…"

Grace Gorman replied Sep 28, 2011 to Teaching Class like a Video Game...

7 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Donna Browne

"I am not planning on using it with individual students but I am going to use the Han…"

Grace Gorman replied Sep 27, 2011 to Google+ in the Classroom

7 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Michael

"There are webinars in their archives that can tell you what kind of resources you ca…"

Grace Gorman replied Sep 26, 2011 to Brainpop?

10 May 9, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

"You didn't mention your grade level.  If you have younger students or English Langua…"

Grace Gorman replied Sep 7, 2011 to Ideas for Using Technology Grant Money for Classroom?

10 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Mary E Meisinger

"I just came across TeachersFirst.  I get a newsletter with a section called Featured…"

Grace Gorman replied Sep 5, 2011 to Personal Learning Networks

7 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Katie Chambers

"For research projects, the science teacher ( grade 3-4) prepares questions and gives…"

Grace Gorman replied Sep 5, 2011 to Preschoolers in the lab and reasearching topics.

9 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Nancy

"I used a wikispace to have my 4th grade students post their homework online.  For sh…"

Grace Gorman replied Sep 5, 2011 to Requiring Students to submit homework online - At what age?

6 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

"Boost Cam is also free."

Grace Gorman replied Aug 21, 2011 to 9 Web Conferencing Platforms for Education and Collaboration 2.0: What Should Your Organization Use?

4 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

"The program he uses is called Crazy Talk from Reallusion.com  Don't know what he use…"

Grace Gorman replied Jul 14, 2011 to Animating Pictures

5 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Kev

"Doug Valentine has great animations.  Go to the media section and search Hot Dog and…"

Grace Gorman replied Jul 14, 2011 to Animating Pictures

5 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Kev

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service