Andrea Thompson's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd agree with you Alex regarding some students maybe just there as its something to…"

Andrea Thompson replied Jan 6, 2013 to Are FE level one students on the scrapheap?

4 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Andrea Thompson

"Regarding the use of calculators I do agree people can rely on them too much and the…"

Andrea Thompson replied Jan 6, 2013 to Learning by 'heart'

17 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Hi Theresa, I'm dyslexic and my memory is really bad, so having to memorise anything…"

Andrea Thompson replied Jan 6, 2013 to Learning by 'heart'

17 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"I agree it should what benefits the students the most and I've seen this with anothe…"

Andrea Thompson replied Jan 1, 2013 to Student retention numbers

6 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Alex Dawson

"My students are FE and at the end of the lesson they've got to evaluate the work, wh…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 31, 2012 to Reflective practice for our learners

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Hannah Garnham

"I've had issues with people I've had to manage in the past who were older than me, I…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 31, 2012 to Can a difference in age between student and teacher create behavioural issues?

10 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

"That's a good point Sylwia about communication, as before people could write they co…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 31, 2012 to Should we stop teaching creative subjects at secondary schools?

29 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Lucy Curle

"Learning to pass instead of learning to gain proper understanding is what I feel can…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 29, 2012 to Should we stop teaching creative subjects at secondary schools?

29 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Lucy Curle

"I've watched a few of Ken's talks on TED and they all have the thread in them about…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 29, 2012 to Should we stop teaching creative subjects at secondary schools?

29 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Lucy Curle

"Yeah I'd agree Ann, within my own learning I want to know if what I'm learning is go…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 29, 2012 to How can we make a student want to learn?

18 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service