Andrea Thompson's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree Melissa, as creative subjects are another path and I don't think it should b…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 29, 2012 to Should we stop teaching creative subjects at secondary schools?

29 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Lucy Curle

"I agree Anita, the UK is a leader in the world of design and I think it would be tra…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 29, 2012 to Should we stop teaching creative subjects at secondary schools?

29 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Lucy Curle

"I would say a positive impact. Formative assessment allows both the teacher and the…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 21, 2012 to Formative assessment

2 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Anita bell

"I like the time limit idea, this really focuses the students on the task in hand and…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 20, 2012 to MOBILE PHONES IN CLASS?!

15 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by David Antrobus

"My suggestion with this would be act as you normally would do, ask how they're doing…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 20, 2012 to POST 16 DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOUR

5 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Rashidah Tutashinda

"I find it very useful having computers and also having them connected to the Interne…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 20, 2012 to Which technologies are most effective in the classroom? And how do they promote equality and diversity?

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

"I think they can be a degree of control for the use of mobile phones and iPads, so i…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 20, 2012 to MOBILE PHONES IN CLASS?!

15 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by David Antrobus

"I don't know if this actually works with the music, but.... I don't fully agree wit…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 12, 2012 to Gangnam Style Parody of Teaching and Learning Styles.......Any thoughts or suggestions for lyrics?

3 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Jo Cuming

"I think it's up to people to not let technology take over, we are in control of this…"

Andrea Thompson replied Dec 7, 2012 to Will technology take precedence over paper, pens, and writing? Should it?

15 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service