Drew McAllister's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had luck with screenr.com. I find the integration with twitter and the creation…"

Drew McAllister replied Jan 4, 2010 to I just started experimenting with Jing - are there comparable tools out there?

12 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Nancy Smith

"I think either of these could be a good solution for you. A couple things come to mi…"

Drew McAllister replied Dec 8, 2009 to Ease of Use-Photostory vs.Voice Thread

8 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by suehellman

"Kendra, My team provides training for all the Smart Board installs in our district.…"

Drew McAllister replied Dec 7, 2009 to Smartboard training

14 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Obe Hostetter

"I stumbled upon a document created by Google outlining this very thing, but from the…"

Drew McAllister replied Jul 17, 2009 to Wiki or Google Docs

57 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Sara Ouellet

"Jonathan, I'd like to see this tool used by a few foreign language teachers in my d…"

Drew McAllister replied Dec 31, 2008 to SKYPE in the classroom

20 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Rosamaria Felip Falcó

"Allen, I'm looking at that question myself, as I'll be introducing Skype to foreign…"

Drew McAllister replied Dec 31, 2008 to SKYPE in the classroom

20 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Rosamaria Felip Falcó

"Diplomacy sounds very interesting, especially in the configuration you described. Th…"

Drew McAllister replied Feb 14, 2008 to Smartboard, document camera, lab of laptops, and World History

11 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Brian Mannix

"Sue, Thanks so much for the link! You're doing some great things with your learning…"

Drew McAllister replied Feb 14, 2008 to Smartboard, document camera, lab of laptops, and World History

11 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Brian Mannix

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service