Ryan Remien's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Fiddlehead looks interesting. Do you know of anybody using it successfully? I'm assu…"

Ryan Remien replied Feb 9, 2010 to Move from MAC to PC - need iMovie/Garage Band equivalents

10 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by David Kapuler

"Thanks, Sue. I looked on Adobe's site and found this: http://www.adobe.com/educatio…"

Ryan Remien replied Feb 4, 2010 to Move from MAC to PC - need iMovie/Garage Band equivalents

10 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by David Kapuler

"We have a full cart of MacBooks, but the district will not pay to have them fixed on…"

Ryan Remien replied Feb 4, 2010 to Move from MAC to PC - need iMovie/Garage Band equivalents

10 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by David Kapuler

"Thank you for the reply. The district is still debating which machines to purchase,…"

Ryan Remien replied Feb 3, 2010 to Move from MAC to PC - need iMovie/Garage Band equivalents

10 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by David Kapuler

"cprofitt, We're running MAC OS X 10.5.8 at the moment. The plan is to pick up Netbo…"

Ryan Remien replied Feb 3, 2010 to Move from MAC to PC - need iMovie/Garage Band equivalents

10 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by David Kapuler

"I love the iFifth site. It's great to see other Elementary School Teachers using blo…"

Ryan Remien replied Jan 28, 2010 to Great Classroom Blogs

39 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mary Ann Meives

"I'd stop short of calling it 'great', but I have a blog for 5th graders that include…"

Ryan Remien replied Jan 27, 2010 to Great Classroom Blogs

39 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mary Ann Meives

"Yes, I have! What I like about using it with SMARTboard is the rest of the class can…"

Ryan Remien replied Jan 25, 2010 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"I had never heard of glogster previous to this posting. Wow! What an incredible tool…"

Ryan Remien replied Jan 22, 2010 to Favorite Web 2.0 Tool for the Classroom

19 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by K. L. Evans

"I think I would have to go with VoiceThread. It has been a fantastic tool for challe…"

Ryan Remien replied Jan 22, 2010 to Favorite Web 2.0 Tool for the Classroom

19 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by K. L. Evans

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service