Greg from LessonGateway.com's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Hassie, Here are a list of some of the websites I know about that support teachi…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Oct 22, 2008 to Media Literacy

8 May 6, 2009
Reply by Shari Sentlowitz

"Hi Jennifer, You might also want to check out the online student activities at Read…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Oct 16, 2008 to Use technology in reading

7 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Marie

"In his book Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything Don Tapscott has a…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Oct 15, 2008 to Web 2.0 tools are beginning to change the shape of scientific debate

3 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Greg from LessonGateway.com

"Hi Elizabeth - I have used Jing and it is excellent - you might also want to take a…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Oct 9, 2008 to Ideas need to on how to capture video of using a specific software for presentations

8 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Louisa

"Hi Jayne - check out The Rappin Mathematician Decimals on Teacher Tube, also there i…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Oct 9, 2008 to "Decimal Rap"

8 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Jayne

"Hi Matt, You might want to check out the History.com site for the series Ax Men, th…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Sep 29, 2008 to Resources

4 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Hi Liz - I was just thinking the same thing! Anyway I posted a couple of ideas on my…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Sep 26, 2008 to Election Resources?

5 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

"Hi Nick, Some good resources posted already, you may also want to check out this ac…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Sep 21, 2008 to Teaching DNA

10 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by john

"Hi Lorraine - I have used Classroom Clipart (over 60,000 free images in categories a…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Sep 19, 2008 to Free clip art for student projects

19 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Iris Antongiorgi

"Hi Lorri - in addition to the other suggested resources check out the bookThe Comput…"

Greg from LessonGateway.com replied Sep 14, 2008 to Need help with computer lab k-8 lesson plans

11 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Amelie McCormack

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service