Matt Bury's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"If at all possible, connect your device to a modern TV screen or PC monitor. All you…"

Matt Bury replied Jan 11, 2012 to iPad projection?

5 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Isaac Zimmermann

"I think you've hit the nail on the head Shelly. We should think about what input dev…"

Matt Bury replied Jan 11, 2012 to ipads in the Classroom

19 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Nicole Gleason

"A point worth mentioning is that in some cases, depending on where you're working, t…"

Matt Bury replied Jan 10, 2012 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"Hi Michelle, If it's possible/practical, I'd recommend a peer observation programme,…"

Matt Bury replied Jan 9, 2012 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"You're welcome!"

Matt Bury replied Jan 9, 2012 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

"It sounds like Flash Player is having problems with the installed microphone driver.…"

Matt Bury replied Jan 8, 2012 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"Hi Julie, If you can see the recording interface, then Flash player is installed and…"

Matt Bury replied Jan 8, 2012 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"@Jon, Apple put out the myth that Flash doesn't work properly with touch screens as…"

Matt Bury replied Jan 5, 2012 to Can't use Skype - anyone else have this issue?

18 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Matt Bury

"Hi Patti, What you've just described is a laptop. Here's why a laptop is a better ch…"

Matt Bury replied Jan 5, 2012 to Can't use Skype - anyone else have this issue?

18 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Matt Bury

"I think the answer you're looking for is to cultivate a community of practice (Class…"

Matt Bury replied Jan 3, 2012 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service