Daniel Edward Sagmiller's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"What kind of grade/knowledge level are your students?"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Oct 13, 2011 to Writing in Math

9 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"Now that I've outlined what I'm looking for, I've decided I'll just build it.  Despi…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Oct 10, 2011 to Looking for inclass collaboration with no internet access

3 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Daniel Edward Sagmiller

"Thanks, that's actually quite an interesting product.  Though I like the idea, I di…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Oct 10, 2011 to Looking for inclass collaboration with no internet access

3 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Daniel Edward Sagmiller

"Unfortunately, I'm using An earlier edition of sharepoint or I'd try it myself, beca…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Oct 4, 2011 to SharePoint 2010 Functionality

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by darcy newell

"Since that does not appear to work as I would expect, another option:   From the lis…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Oct 4, 2011 to SharePoint 2010 Functionality

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by darcy newell

"I like it, it is an interesting site.  I would love to see older grades on there as…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Oct 3, 2011 to Teaching Class like a Video Game...

7 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Donna Browne

"I would agree with Evaggelos about contacting your technology director regarding the…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Sep 27, 2011 to Internet Problems

7 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

"There is a site called Experts-Exchange.com.  The accounts are free, and you are all…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Sep 26, 2011 to Adding more than 1 item in a drop down menu in Excel

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Scott Kepner

"Honestly, I think which ever one the teacher is most comfortable with is the correct…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Sep 21, 2011 to Best presentation program

7 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Vicky Carlson

"I have to admit that I was very surprised by this, but it makes a lot of sense.  I t…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Sep 21, 2011 to Getting a class to have open dialog?

3 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Michael

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service