Erica Zaremba's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you students type the words into http://www.spellingcity.com/    In this site,…"

Erica Zaremba replied Mar 21, 2011 to Need Some Ideas to Help a Biology Teacher Teach Vocabulary to Struggling High School Students

13 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Erica Zaremba

"An inner city school will require an individual who is energetic, passionate and wil…"

Erica Zaremba replied Mar 21, 2011 to Teaching in Inner-city Schools!

14 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Ben Curran

"Hi Tina,   I just showed my grade fives your students Storybird assignments and thei…"

Erica Zaremba replied Mar 18, 2011 to Storybird

24 May 18, 2011
Reply by Alysa Beer

"Thanks for the support!"

Erica Zaremba replied Mar 6, 2011 to Science Blog

5 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

"Yes, I sat down with the science consultant within our district and he showed me ste…"

Erica Zaremba replied Mar 6, 2011 to Science Blog

5 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

"Well we are mostly learning about cultures in our class and around the world. Your e…"

Erica Zaremba replied Nov 7, 2010 to Want to connect with other classrooms!

6 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Maria Teresa Carrieri

"Great! That would be good! Do you have books about different cultures or would you w…"

Erica Zaremba replied Oct 31, 2010 to Want to connect with other classrooms!

6 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Maria Teresa Carrieri

"Hi Michelle, My classmates and I are in our final semester of elementary education.…"

Erica Zaremba replied Mar 11, 2010 to Finding Quality Web Resources

4 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Hey great links! I have used Wordle with students and they have a blast with it. Ima…"

Erica Zaremba replied Mar 2, 2010 to Wordle may be down, but there are some alternatives

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Erica Zaremba

"Have you heard of Bob King? I know in my grade 4 class they loved when I played any…"

Erica Zaremba replied Mar 2, 2010 to Pre-school Kindergarten teacher in need of new transition songs

2 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Erica Zaremba

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service