Jon Entous's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I only wish there was a way for tablets to run native JAVA apps as there many great…"

Jon Entous replied Jun 17, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

"Just to warn you, I am making no claims that the games at the link I just gave are a…"

Jon Entous replied Jun 17, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"I apologize for the quickness of this reply, but I thought it was relevant and goes…"

174 Jun 21, 2018

"Thats true. I would agree that for middle and high school students the order of tech…"

Jon Entous replied Jun 6, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"Mike that is an app which goes to show the issue with most apps for both iPad and An…"

Jon Entous replied Jun 6, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"There are plenty of apps which you can use on both Android and iOS that will allow s…"

Jon Entous replied Jun 3, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"If you want to go with a tablet strictly for the replacement of texts I would consid…"

Jon Entous replied May 22, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"Christopher is right.  Many of the apps that teachers use on the iPad are available…"

Jon Entous replied May 13, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"From the limited experience I have with an iPad (owned by my Vice Principal) your ne…"

Jon Entous replied May 28, 2010 to iPad responses needed ASAP

7 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Martin Fourie

"Just a couple of clarifying questions... 1. Has the decision already been made as t…"

Jon Entous replied Apr 20, 2010 to iPad Middle School Pilot Program

22 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Chris littrell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service