Michael Staton's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Do a teach-in around the book "Here Comes Everybody" by Clay Shirky. That's my sugge…"

Michael Staton replied Jan 3, 2009 to Open Internet Evangelism, A Discussion on Policy and Law

17 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Anderson

"I agree totally.... I hope this post comes to have enough good information for you t…"

Michael Staton replied Jan 2, 2009 to Open Internet Evangelism, A Discussion on Policy and Law

17 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Anderson

"You are the truth speaker: "teachers will do what ever they want, and the administra…"

Michael Staton replied Jan 2, 2009 to Open Internet Evangelism, A Discussion on Policy and Law

17 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Anderson

"very thoughtful Tom. "the responsibility of adults is to teach the young how to be s…"

17 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Anderson

"Hi Antwon, I saw you present at the ILC. Thanks so much for all your great work! A…"

17 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Anderson

"Someone posted this link on an Acceptable Use Policy: http://mguhlin.wikispaces.com…"

17 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Anderson

"Patty, Let me know if you get a post in Texas. I'm from there, taught there, and now…"

Michael Staton replied Jul 31, 2008 to Web 2.0 for school superintendents

20 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Rigby

"oh yeah, like Josh said, pcs are way way way easier to admin across large networks."

Michael Staton replied Jul 10, 2008 to Mac or PC?

35 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Preston Holmes

"what are you looking for. pcs are great if you want to game, replace parts, and stay…"

Michael Staton replied Jul 10, 2008 to Mac or PC?

35 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Preston Holmes

"There's a good peepcode episode for nine dollars that gives you instructions to this…"

Michael Staton replied Jun 30, 2008 to Screen Casting

60 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Amanda Armor

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service