james thornburgh's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I am defiantly going for an android option. I use Moodle in my classes so the gradeb…"

james thornburgh replied May 5, 2011 to Tablet Reccomendations

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by james thornburgh

"no problem"

james thornburgh replied May 5, 2011 to Help with converting video file so that it plays at high speed!

7 May 5, 2011

"I bought a 8" photo frame for $50 that I mounted in my window. I had to make a mount…"

james thornburgh replied May 3, 2011 to Multiple Monitor or TV Displays

12 May 6, 2011
Reply by Jeff Yearout

"math and science can use http://www.khanacademy.org/. They have a practice section f…"

james thornburgh replied May 3, 2011 to Looking for solutions to supplement our catalog with online classes

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

"I just bought 3 of these for my class   http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Sear…"

james thornburgh replied May 3, 2011 to Best Digital Cameras for Elementary Students

1 May 3, 2011

"I am also working out how I will accomplish this in my classes."

james thornburgh replied Apr 25, 2011 to The Paperless classroom

27 May 1, 2011
Reply by Jill B

"I agree with Doug "They may just see it as a waste of time. In many cases they are n…"

james thornburgh replied Apr 11, 2011 to What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

"If you are trying to make the video play faster it is not just a file conversion, wh…"

james thornburgh replied Apr 9, 2011 to Help with converting video file so that it plays at high speed!

7 May 5, 2011

"For reports I have students turn in word files, and I turn "track changes" on and do…"

james thornburgh replied Mar 30, 2011 to Who is using Markin ? One line tools to edit and annotate students production

2 Mar 30, 2011

"What about setting up a Google Voice account they can call. The messages can be save…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 30, 2010 to Is there a free alternative to G-CAST?

9 May 12, 2013
Reply by Amanda Teixeira

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service