Donnie Smith's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! We have some awesome teachers on here. Thanks for all of the tips. Keep them co…"

Donnie Smith replied Oct 4, 2009 to How are you using your classroom smartboard?

138 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Jill Madigan

"Thanks for posting this discussion. I love networking, blogging, and teaching. I loo…"

Donnie Smith replied Aug 29, 2009 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"We use Facebook to connect with students. We have a group to connect students, instr…"

Donnie Smith replied Aug 15, 2009 to Does anyone have Facebook pages for their courses or schools?

13 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Better yet, have your class present the idea to Mac, Bank or Microsoft."

Donnie Smith replied Aug 8, 2009 to Looking for classroom business ideas

9 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Jonah Salsich

"Could you have raffles for savings bond or laptop computer? Maybe try writing Apple…"

Donnie Smith replied Aug 8, 2009 to Looking for classroom business ideas

9 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Jonah Salsich

"I got one last year and think it's great. However, I need to learn more about them.…"

Donnie Smith replied Jul 14, 2009 to How are you using your classroom smartboard?

138 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Jill Madigan

"Thanks for sharing the video. I added the video to my blog and posted it for some of…"

Donnie Smith replied Jul 13, 2009 to Teachers Using Twitter in Class w/Students or Parents

7 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Kevin H.

"I have not though of using twitter for the reasons given on your doc. However, that…"

Donnie Smith replied Jul 12, 2009 to Teachers Using Twitter in Class w/Students or Parents

7 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Kevin H.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service