Kev's Discussions (355)

Discussions Replied To (322) Replies Latest Activity

"In regards to Moodle, I briefly looked into it and it seemed like it required being…"

Kev replied Dec 10, 2008 to Game Theory and Education: The Great Merge

55 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

"Thanks, I'll check them out."

Kev replied Dec 6, 2008 to Soon-to-be Art Teachers... Technology?

23 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Kev

"It depends, really, on what the course is. For me personally, I would have loved to…"

Kev replied Dec 5, 2008 to Soon-to-be Art Teachers... Technology?

23 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Kev

"Whoa, that cell thing is awesome. I have an ActiVote system but I rarely use it beca…"

Kev replied Dec 3, 2008 to Parent Night Around Technology

13 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Kev

"Well, i'm not in NC but I teach 7th Social in California (which is medieval world hi…"

Kev replied Dec 3, 2008 to Desire help with Middle School Technology in Social Studies

8 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Volcano Experience

"I was going to recommend the same myself. I use TSO for all my class Christmas video…"

Kev replied Dec 1, 2008 to Christmas/holiday video, pictures, cartoons, stories, etc.

5 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by suehellman

"Seems to me the Jing files are not FLVs but SWFs (both Flash files so a converter mi…"

Kev replied Nov 29, 2008 to Adding Screencast video to a windows movie maker project?

6 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by suehellman

"I'd second the idea of having them make animations or games in powerpoint. One can l…"

Kev replied Nov 27, 2008 to Teaching computing skills with games

18 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by James Dykstra

"Ok, FYI to anyone, Wondershare does exactly what I wanted. It is perfect and I will…"

Kev replied Nov 26, 2008 to Converting Powerpoints to AVI/MPEG

5 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Toni Theisen

"Thanks for the links, I'll certainly try them. I've been able to convert them to sta…"

Kev replied Nov 26, 2008 to Converting Powerpoints to AVI/MPEG

5 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Toni Theisen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service