Steve O'Connor's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dean-- Sorry to hear about that. I know you are looking for regular web hosting…"

Steve O'Connor replied Jun 10, 2009 to Webhosting Recommendations?

9 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Steve O'Connor

"Private Microblogging can be set up in a variety of ways using FOSS software. WordPr…"

Steve O'Connor replied May 6, 2009 to Using Twitter in Education

23 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

"Have you actually looked at Elgg ? Elgg does blogs and has "pages" which can functio…"

Steve O'Connor replied May 6, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"Elgg is an engine that is extremely configurable. Historically, it has been looked u…"

Steve O'Connor replied May 6, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"Mahara, an offshoot of Elgg, is designed as an eportfolio from the ground up. Elgg,…"

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"If you want it to be student centric and student managed, I think Elgg and Mahara ar…"

Steve O'Connor replied May 3, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"I don't know what wiki engine you plan to us , but MediaWIki, the wiki engine of Wik…"

Steve O'Connor replied Apr 29, 2009 to Wiki Textbooks

3 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Geoff St. Pierre

"Hi Terry-- Long time no "see." The recent changes capability is great. I use Media…"

Steve O'Connor replied Apr 28, 2009 to Wikis and the Writing Process

21 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Christina Spiezio

"I would try to unlearn that behavior. Stuff happens, especially when you are working…"

Steve O'Connor replied Apr 26, 2009 to Wikispaces doesn't have an undo button!

11 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Glenn Hubbard

"There is no substitute for saving early and often. I teach this to my students and r…"

Steve O'Connor replied Apr 26, 2009 to Wikispaces doesn't have an undo button!

11 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Glenn Hubbard

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service