Steve O'Connor's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"I looked at the WordPress forum where other have noted this. If you are not adverse…"

Steve O'Connor replied Feb 7, 2008 to WordPress + Prologue = Private Twitter

13 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Jessie

"Hmm. The developers blog referred to above talks about a password protected security…"

Steve O'Connor replied Feb 7, 2008 to WordPress + Prologue = Private Twitter

13 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Jessie

"Will's book is great. I'd start with checking out some blogs--Will Richardson's blog…"

Steve O'Connor replied Jan 30, 2008 to A logical learning sequence for web 2.0 technology?

17 Feb 1, 2008
Reply by WmChamberlain

"For now they are going to feed from each others' blogs. I'll work in some other cont…"

Steve O'Connor replied Jan 29, 2008 to Web based RSS Readers for Elementary Students

7 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Thanks for the replies! I will provide each student with an account on a web-based…"

Steve O'Connor replied Jan 29, 2008 to Web based RSS Readers for Elementary Students

7 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"If you have a Mac, it's hard to beat Comic Life. It's very easy to use. My students…"

Steve O'Connor replied Jan 17, 2008 to Learning with Cartoons?

5 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

"I set up WordPress MU on our school's shared server space. I set up students as "con…"

Steve O'Connor replied Jan 13, 2008 to HELP! I need a Blog Sites for my students

9 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

"It is not nearly as complicated as it might appear. The control panels provided by m…"

Steve O'Connor replied Dec 23, 2007 to Video Host/Streaming Sites?

16 Dec 26, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

"Go to a commercial web host and get shared server account. That's what we ended up d…"

Steve O'Connor replied Dec 22, 2007 to Video Host/Streaming Sites?

16 Dec 26, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

"I think you need sort out the restrictions due to school policy from those imposed b…"

Steve O'Connor replied Dec 12, 2007 to Will hosting our school's website on an external server be a bad idea?

20 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Yancy Gunhammer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service