Katie Muhtaris's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I'm going to join in on the conversation, but I don't have much to add yet.  I…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jan 7, 2011 to iPad?

39 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

"I just started blogging! I haven't gotten to much about technology on yet, but I wil…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Nov 1, 2010 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"Amy, I think the answer to this questions really depends a lot on your students and…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Nov 1, 2010 to Learning about technology

8 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by John Lee

"Agreed. Let's discredit the use of "worksheets," nasty little wastes of paper if you…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Nov 8, 2009 to Google-Proof your Questions: A new use for Bloom's Taxonomy

7 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Katie Muhtaris

"Well one of the points I would use is that it is far safer to have students accessin…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Sep 26, 2009 to Convince Administration that it is okay for teachers to use del.i.cious?

14 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Lauriene Tschang

"Awesome idea! I got a set of the young reader's edition for my fifth graders from Do…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Sep 26, 2009 to Three Cups of Tea and Google Earth or Google Maps

19 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by DebbieFuco

"I think you pretty much summed up everything on my brain Doug. We have a lot of deba…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Sep 7, 2009 to What do kids really know?

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Doug Valentine

"Brainpop Jr. Has a great video. http://www.brainpopjr.com/science/land/landforms/"

Katie Muhtaris replied Sep 7, 2009 to Ideas for Landforms Project

10 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Janet Toto

"Are you looking for fiction or non-fiction? There are a lot of resources for non-fic…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jun 13, 2009 to Good quality reading material for grades 5, 6 and 7?

3 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by William Lowe

"Thanks for the new ideas... I have one that I didn't see listed. I won't list all of…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Mar 14, 2009 to Top Ten Web 2.0 Tools You Use in the Classroom

17 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Cameron Foster

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service